Marketing Matters #15 - What business do you want to be during Covid-19?
Our marketing expert Robert Stead identifies some business behaviour themes and discusses what business leaders can do to make a positive out of a challenging situation.
What business do you want to be during Covid-19, where are you in our model?
Are you transitioning deliberately and quickly in the current climate? Are you in the driving seat of change? Hear from our marketing expert Robert Stead as he discusses some of the business behaviour themes we identified in a recent blog article entitled 'what business do you want to be during Covid-19' and provides some advice on what business owners can do to make the most out of a bad situation.
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org