Marketing Matters #6 - Baywater Healthcare
Marketing Matters from The Marketing Centre is our initiative to provide SMEs with tactics that can be implemented now - it plans to offer insight, hints and tips from our 90-strong marketing directors as well as examples of businesses doing great things.
SME businesses overcoming the challenges and opportunities presented by C-19.
In this video Baywater Healthcare discusses how they have been adapting their business in light of the current Covid-19 crisis, including:
- Adjusting working practices
- Rebalancing logistics to address changing demand patterns
- Communicating with staff
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org