Marketing Matters #8 - CRM
Marketing Matters from The Marketing Centre is our initiative to provide SMEs with tactics that can be implemented now - it plans to offer insight, hints and tips from our 90-strong marketing directors as well as examples of businesses doing great things.
7 CRM tips that will help your business during lockdown.
In this video our marketing expert Robert Stead shares some useful tips around CRM, discussing what you can be doing now to get the most out of it and how it can help support your business in these challenging times.
- Deduplicate your contact database
- Declutter your sales prospects
- CRM enhancements - building workflows, data capture forms, link to social channels etc.
- Integrate invoicing/quotations to enhance data
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org