Marketing Matters #13
Marketing Matters from The Marketing Centre is our initiative to provide SMEs with tactics that can be implemented now - it plans to offer insight, hints and tips from our 90-strong marketing directors as well as examples of businesses doing great things.
Overcoming technology barriers to facilitate effective working.
In this video communications advisors ICA share insights into how they have been helping businesses deal with technology issues associated with remote working. In particular, they discuss the benefits they have seen in those business who have adopted a more strategic approach to communication infrastructure and share some tips on what to look out for in the short term, to protect your business and your teams.
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org