Marketing Matters #12
Marketing Matters from The Marketing Centre is our initiative to provide SMEs with tactics that can be implemented now - it plans to offer insight, hints and tips from our 90-strong marketing directors as well as examples of businesses doing great things.
Why video content is key and how companies can get it right.
In this current climate, video has taken centre stage. Businesses are creating video content to not only stay productive but to also keep their marketing and sales efforts moving. Director of SmartEye Productions Dan Shirley explains how accessible video content creation now is — and shares some top tips on how companies can get it right.
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org