Marketing Matters #4 - Using LinkedIn to find and engage with customers
Marketing Matters from The Marketing Centre is our initiative to provide SMEs with tactics that can be implemented now - it plans to offer insight, hints and tips from our 90-strong marketing directors as well as examples of businesses doing great things.
Why should you be using LinkedIn more - and how?
Three of our Regional Directors explore why it is so important for sales teams to be using LinkedIn to build relationships from home, along with a stepwise approach to achieving better results, including
- Using LinkedIn as your external face
- Building a database of new prospects
- Determining who makes a good connection
- Adding value in your interactions
- The importance of references and recommendations
- Updating your company profile
- Being real, human, targeted and kind
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How best to connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How to make better use of LinkedIn?
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at email@example.com