Marketing Matters #2 - Adapting your marketing approach
Marketing Matters from The Marketing Centre is our initiative to provide SMEs with tactics that can be implemented now - it plans to offer insight, hints and tips from our 90-strong marketing directors as well as examples of businesses doing great things.
How do we market differently in the current environment?
In our second video, Richard Hancock (our London Region Director) discusses some different approaches that you may wish to consider in this changed world in which we all find ourselves, including:
- Reviewing your routes to market
- Embrace new technologies for communications
- Review your sale messaging
- Keep in regular contact with your clients
Missed earlier episodes?
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How best to connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How to make better use of LinkedIn?
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at email@example.com