Marketing Matters #7 - Scantec
Marketing Matters from The Marketing Centre is our initiative to provide SMEs with tactics that can be implemented now - it plans to offer insight, hints and tips from our 90-strong marketing directors as well as examples of businesses doing great things.
SME businesses overcoming the challenges and opportunities presented by C-19.
In this video recruitment specialists Scantec share their learnings on how they have been adapting their business in light of the current Covid-19 crisis, from:
- Adjusting work practices and furloughing staff
- Implications for the recruitment industry - embracing technology, remote working, online interviews etc.
- How best to prepare for life after lockdown
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org