- Marketing Tactics
- 08 Apr 2020
Marketing Matters #4 - Why you should be using LinkedIn more
Three of our Regional Directors explore why it is so important for sales teams to be using LinkedIn to build relationships from home, along with a step-by-step approach to achieving better results.
Why should you be using LinkedIn more - and how?
This video explores:
- Using LinkedIn as your external face
- Building a database of new prospects
- Determining who makes a good connection
- Adding value in your interactions
- The importance of references and recommendations
- Updating your company profile
- Being real, human, targeted and kind
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How best to connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How to make better use of LinkedIn?
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org