Marketing Matters #11 - Rebalancing your marketing budget
Our Regional Director for the North West, Julie Brook, shares some top tips on how to rebalance your marketing budget in times of crisis.
Rebalancing your marketing budget in times of crisis.
As the coronavirus crisis continues to dominate headlines, companies are increasingly reassessing their marketing budgets. Julie Brooke, Regional Director for the North West, shares some thoughts on where business leaders should be looking to save and what tactics you can implement into your business.
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org