Marketing Matters #17
Marketing Matters from The Marketing Centre is our initiative to provide SMEs with tactics that can be implemented now - it plans to offer insight, hints and tips from our 90-strong marketing directors as well as examples of businesses doing great things.
What does your sales landscape look like in the new normal?
The Covid-19 outbreak has significantly disrupted business and marketing plans globally, requiring businesses to rapidly pivot their lead generation strategy to ensure their sales pipeline remains fuelled. Richard Lane, CEO of Demand and Lead Generation agency durhamlane, discusses how they have effectively adapted their remote working practices and shares some thoughts on the changing landscape of sales and business development.
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at email@example.com